Sunday, December 4, 2011

What's the best and most reccommended pre-paid/ debit card for online use?

I need to use paypal to buy some stuff online, but I don't have any credit cards I can use. Is there any recommended prepaid or debit card a 14 year old can use? (Tryed a 50$ AmEx prepaid card but i got ripped out of my money cuz it doesnt work on paypal T_T)|||Take your $50 AmEx card to your local branch bank, see if you can transfer the funds to a Visa prepaid card. Maybe, they will have to cash out the AmEx card, and put the money on a Visa prepaid. Anyway, they should be able to help you get the card you need to shop online.|||a bank account works|||I wonder why that didn't work. You should call the helpline on PayPal's website and ask them. I don't see why a VISA gift card wouldn't work. Only thing I can think of is that with a gift card (prepaid debit) they can't guarantee funds being there...if you had a bank account, they will get their $ some way and you'd have overdraft fees if your account was dry. so...you may not be able to use that. easiest just to call and ask. otherwise, contact sellers to see if they'll accept money orders.|||I use a baby phat Rush card. Its good for pay pal its prepaid it cost $19.95 to activate and u put money on it when u ready.I use it for everything rent cars, shop on line everywhere the visa logo is accepted. go to www.rushcard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment