Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can you open a paypal account with just a normal debit card and no credit card?

I want to buy things on ebay but I dont have a credit card. I used to paypal with my credit card but my card was taken away and I am just paying it all back now.





Can I get a new paypal account to pay with my debit card?|||Yes, but it's highly recommended you pay with a credit card in case someone doesn't send you something you've purchased.|||Well, my paypal account is linked to my debit card so I guess you can


You may even be able to keep the same account, just ask paypal to switch it to the debit card.Its not that different to what would happen when the credit card got to its expiry date..|||You don't need a credit card or debit card to open a Paypal account. You just need to register a bank account number and sort code then 'add funds' to your Paypal account - which will take 7-9 days to clear.|||yes you can, just make sure you have money in ther to pay for goods you bid and win on.|||yep you can use your debit card with paypal|||Yes i dont see why not i use my debit card on paypal /ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment