Saturday, December 17, 2011

I lost my debit card. Can I go to my local Bank of America bank and withdraw money in person?

I lost my debit card, and I'm in need of cash. Can I go to my local Bank of America bank and withdraw cash there in person by speaking with a bank teller or representative? What sort of info would I need to provide and are there any fees associated with it? Thanks!|||Yes you may. The first thing you should do is go to your local Bank of America and report your debit card lost/stolen. This way you can prevent any unauthorized activity on your account. They will cancel your old debit card and reissue you a new one which you will receive in about 7-10 business days, make sure you reset your pin also.





Next, you can withdrawal at the teller line if you have your check book you can write a check out to yourself or to "cash" and present your identification. If you do not have your check book, a debit slip can be prepared the teller will most likely ask you for your account number if you don't know it you will have to give her your social to verify your account. Of course, she will ask for your identification aswell. To withdraw from your checking there is no fee, but to withdraw from your savings there may or may not be a fee depending on the type of account that you have.





Ummm, I think that's about it. good luck!|||You have to go to the bank in person and report a lost card and get the replacement. Then write a check to "Cash" or have the rep you speak to about the lost card prepare a debit slip and deduct cash from your account. You'll need your ID!|||Ask Bank of America. Making a phone call will get you an answer quicker than Yahoo Answers and you will know if it's the correct answer too.|||sure just write a check and cancel the old card and get them to issue you a new one. Do this now as any ONe can use it as a credit card as well|||yes bring ID

No comments:

Post a Comment