Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do I need to confirm a Visa Debit card to Pay-Pal if I want to buy something on Ebay?

I've signed up before with a Normal Maestro Bank Card, will I need to confirm the Visa Debit card too...Basically Pay-pal put two little sums of money and you type them back into the computer when you see them, I do not have time for that! I need to buy a LCD netbook screen today, no I won't phone the bank or anything...Straight answer.|||No I don't think so.





Adding you bank account is just to verify your PayPal account and identity, not your card. I haven't added my bank account on there yet and I have bought lots of things with my Visa card





Just add your card to your PayPal account, buy the netbook screen and then when you go to pay for it, make sure you select your Visa card during checkout.





Hope that helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment