Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can I buy something of Ebay without using Credit or Debit Card?

I want to buy something off Ebay, but I dont want't to use like my parents credit card or debit or check. Is there like a pre-paid Ebay Card like a gift card you can buy with cash and, it transfers the cash money into the Ebay Pre-paid card? I need help please someone help me out here.|||1. You have to be 18, and your post implies you are not.


2. You have to be able to pay. A prepaid card won't work because Paypal doesn't accept them.


3. An eBay gift card won't work because you can't use unless you have an existing account that is linked to your real credit card.


4. The car to transfer money also requires you to be 18.|||Pre paid or gift cards do not work on the paypal ebay system so no point wasting time. You can with a bank account deposit money to paypal to make purchases though|||You can buy I 拢25 gift card for paypal and visa from Morrisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment