Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it possible to deposit a check in my account without presenting my debit card?

I would like to deposit a check to my account in TD Canada Trust (Toronto) but i don't have my debit card with me right now. I used to deposit a check in my account but they normally asked to swipe the card and enter PIN. Is there a way for a bank to process it without me presenting the debit card?|||Just tell them you left it at home which is the truth.|||You put the check in a deposit envelope, with your name and account number and put it in the drop box, the envelopes are usually right under the overnight box, if you deposit during business hours you should have access to it the same day.If you deposit after 5 on fridays you usually don't see it until the next week. Check your banks policies on that.|||Absolutely. As long as you can verify who you are and you account details they will deposit the check.

No comments:

Post a Comment