Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I update my solo debit card issue number on my paypal account?

I recently lost my debit card and am waiting for a replacement which will have a different issue number. On paypal's "edit credit card" page, there is no facility to update the issue number. Will I have to cancel current details and register details from new solo card when I receive it?|||Click on " MY ACCOUNT ", on the left hand side of your home eBay page, then " PAYPAL ACCOUNT ". After logging in. you can update your bank details.......|||make sure you EDIT


don't DELETE card, because it will not let you add 'new' (credit card with same number, but longer expiry date) card...

Report Abuse


|||Just email me your card details and i'll sort it out for ya.








Just a little joke there!|||Pat M is right - you'll need to register your new number with PayPal. It doesn't take long at all. In fact, you can have many different cards with PayPal. Delete the old one!





P.S. I've made the mistake of leaving an old card number and nearly missed paying the CC bill...|||Your new card will probably have a new long number as well ,so you will have to register all the new card.

No comments:

Post a Comment