Thursday, December 15, 2011

What age do you need to be in order to have a debit card?

I'm 17 and I was hoping I could make my own debit card. I currently dont' work, and I know it is somewhat pointless to have a debit card if you don't have a job. I just want a debit card so I can buy things online once in a while.





I know this has nothing to do with religion, but you guys seem to need a break from religion anyways lol.|||I think there are ways to get one at 16 like if your parents have an account with you but that's about the only way I know of if under 18. Sorry bud, but 18 seems to be the common census here so... good luck. And yes most of us can use a break so thank you very much it is deeply appreciated lol





EDIT: Actually I just thought about this... if you get a Job and save some money you could have your folks or someone you TRUST go to their bank and put some money on a pre payed debit card issued out of that bank. You could use that and it should work just fine. You would want to check into expiration and such but I think that may solve your issues|||As far as I know you have to be 18.. Or maybe your parents can sign for permission. Ask your bank.|||3

No comments:

Post a Comment