Saturday, December 17, 2011

How long does it take to recieve money from returning an item with debit card?

Thursday I returned a 32" Plasma HDTV at Walmart valued at $580 (I bought and returned it using my Debit Card). How long will it take for the money to be returned to my account? Theres a good deal on a Samsung LCD online that I want to buy but I don't know how long it will last.|||It typically depends on your bank and Walmart's financial department to report the return on your card. It typically takes anywhere from 2 buisness days to a week. Given today is Saturday, if it doesnt appear on your statement by the end of today then you'll have to wait till about midday Monday to see if it has been added back to your account.|||it can take upto 7 business days an sometimes 14days|||It usually is a situation wherein businesses take their time to credit your account. They claim that no one can count Saturdays and Sundays, but use business days. This would be any day from Monday - Friday. If you returned an item on a Friday, you can easily look for Monday to be counted as your first business day. There is often a lot of delay. When you buy something, these same stores will charge you immediately on whatever day you buy the item. Just keep a record of what folk do and always darken your copies of transactions, for future reference. I understand your pain. I definitely keep my receipts for years and in a binder with plastic sleeves. I wish you much success. Peace!|||Should only take a day or two--HOWEVER--I wanted a return on pay pal and they took a full month and BOA wanted an affidavit before the funds were back in my account and I could use pay pal again.|||Up to 30 days. Usually 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment