Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I pay off my credit card with a debit card?

I have a debit card but don't have checks or know my routing number or anything. Is there anyway to pay off my credit card with my debit card? It's a capital one.|||Take money out of your checking acct. and pay at the bank. Trust me it's much easier and you don't realize what's going on as clearly paying with all that plastic|||Your going to need proof of payment. I recommended getting a cashiers check or money order for the amount you are paying off. You can use the Debit card to do the transaction, however make sure it something you sign not PIN, because if you need to dispute anything in the future you will have proof of payment, with your signature on the money order or cashiers check or signature on the receipt on the debit card Transaction. PIN transactions are incredibly hard to dispute or correct.





Let's say you make a Debit PIN transaction and find out that they actually took it out, however they didn't for a different amount then you authorized. It will be hard to prove on your part the amount you authorize for them to do it. There could be also the issue of being double billed.|||Easy way, you have a debit then cash out with your debit card account and pay off for your credit card.|||take out your money from your account and pay it to bank











check here :- http://www.creditcardrelief.com/|||Chances are that if you have uncontrollable credit card debt, there are areas in your spending you can trim or cut out entirely. I made a list of my expenses and was able to see in black and white that there was no reason I should be in debt.





Check here:-http://www.creditcardrelief.com/|||http://articlesgalaxy.blogspot.com/2009/03/7-ways-to-avoid-credit-card-overload-in.html





creditcardrelief.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment