Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can i use a debit card to make online purchases?

I am buying concert tickets online, and under all the information, it asks for "credit card info" and I am wondering if i can use my debit card. Also I am under 18, and my account is under my name, so it is not linked to a person over the age of 18 if that changes anything.|||yes you can.|||Is this debit card linked to your bank account? Does it have a Visa or MC logo on it? If so, you should be able to purchase things just as if it were a credit card (but, it is NOT an extension of credit, it would take the money right from your account)





If this is a prepaid debit card, more than likely, you are going to have a hard time getting it to work online.|||If you owe a credit card and you are under age then you cannot use it for the ticket purchase. But yes, under many circumstances the bank can allow you to manage and led you to do online purchase tickets though debit cards.|||As long as your debit card is the kind that has the Visa or Mastercard logo on it, you can use it on line wherever they accept credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment