Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can i use a debit card to set up an iTunes account?

I don't have a credit card, and I was wondering if it was safe, or even possible, to use a debit card for iTunes. Thanks!|||yes you can! although its not recommended as the risk of fraud is significantly high due to itunes being an internet based account that would be directly linked with your account but it is possible to do so.





check on the itunes site that they accept your type of card, as i believe they probably dont' accept visa electron or maybe solo. but if you have a maestro or visa debit you should be fine.





hope that helps :)|||You can use a debit card to set up an itunes account. You can also use prepaid cards found at local retailers. These prepaid cards do not carry any fees. If you're a costco member, you can even buy 4 $15 cards for $55.99 (a savings of $4.01). I prefer to use cards to fund my account, but have my debit card to back it up in case funds run dry.|||yup, you can. I use my debit card to set my iTunes account too.

No comments:

Post a Comment