Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm in need of a prepaid debit card. What kind do you suggest with lowest service fee?

I'm needing one of those prepaid debit cards for some impromptu travel. Where in the US are these cards sold? What's the best *and* least expensive, in the way of fees and cost fo purchase?





I don't want to use my "real" credit card, as I don't want to leave a paper trail. And my spouse will probably cancel the card as soon as he figures out I'm gone. Ideas? Suggestions?|||These cards are sold at drug stores such as CVS.,Eckerd,Wallgreens,Rite Aid..stores like that! And those cards cost as much as you put on there like if you want to put $25 on the card then it costs $25|||get one at walgreens, you can put as much money on it as you want. If it gets lost or stolen, you get another one free..

No comments:

Post a Comment