Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the benefits of having a debit card?

Can you list about 5 or more benefite of having a debit card, stuff like its safer ....etc


I don't want a comparison to credit cards just list reasons why a debit card is a good alternative to cash


I am asking this because i really want one and when my dad asks why do i need one? i am sort of stuck there, and i cant think! I do have reasons but i need some good solid ones, PLEASE|||i kinda know how you feel! My mom wants me to get one! (im 13)





1.) You won't have to haul around loads of cash!


2.) If you lose it no one can steal your money cause they don't have you pin


3.) It will make you more responsible


4.) You won't have to buy things in stores! you could buy it online


5.) You are a good kid! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment