Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I transfer money from my paypal balance to my debit card (the card is already linked to my account)?

I put money in my paypal account and it showed up in my balance, but not in my debit card balance.|||You can't. You have to transfer it to a bank account. You can request a check, but they will charge you $1.50 and it can take 5-10 WEEKS to get a check from paypal.|||Are you referring to your PayPal debit card?





If yes, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Your PayPal balance is also your debit card balance. so if you wanna withdraw funds from an ATM, you can do so just select current instead of savings





If you are referring to your debit card from your own bank, you need to enter your banking info (even though the debit card account is the same with the one you are about to enter) to withdraw funds. Takes 3-4 business days to get the money. Sorry, no instant withdrawal option except the debit card from PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment