Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do i get the PIN for my debit card from Chase?

I have just received my debit card(Chase) in the mail and activated it, but no PIN was ever given. It was not given when i opened the account, in the mail with the card or by phone. I've trying calling customer service, but the whole thing is completely automated. Is it going to come to me in the mail later, am I supposed to go back to the bank, or is it something else? Thanks|||call the 1-800 # on back and go thru the prompts until you get a customer service rep. there should be somewhere where the automated service asks you to customize your pin,and then you can enter your own pin # which might be easier to remember than the one they usually send in the mail at a different time than your card and they do that for security reasons.


you could possibly go on the internet as well and do online banking there should be a link or something to activate a new pin # as well|||all banks send the debit card first then a couple of days later send the pin number that way identity theives cannot steal from you.|||They Sent me mine in the mail when I singed up. You may be able to request the Pin to be sent to you with the automated system. I have set up an account online with my bank so I can look at services there. You must request it be sent to you if you want a PIN. They chose mine when I got mine they did not let me change or choose my own. For your sakes I hope things have changed!|||You receive the debit card first and then in the mail you will receive your PIN number, all banks do this as a safety so no one has your debit card and PIN number together. Relax your PIN number is on its way! Best Wishes!|||The card and PIN come at different times. If you don't get it in a few days call them and work through the computer voice til you get a real person on the line...good luck.|||this sounds like fraud

No comments:

Post a Comment