Saturday, December 17, 2011

When you buy something online why does it not show a debit card option and only credit card?

If so how would I use the debit card.|||My visa debit card number works just like a credit card number. I can run it as debit or credit. In fact I have never used it in the debit card mode. Every transaction has been like a credit card. Except instead of owing visa the money comes straight out of my account. Try running your debit card card through as a credit.|||because you can only use a visa online.


using it as a debit card wont register the visa...





and i wouldnt want to use it as a debit....especially when you have to put your pin!!|||it does the same thing.. but I would use paypal|||choose the credit card option and choose visa


that usually works


also make sure it is within your daily spending limit - most debit cards have a limit on the $ per day.|||i think they do not wont your information every wear

No comments:

Post a Comment