Monday, December 12, 2011

How old do you have to be to get a debit card that can be used to shop online?

I'm turning fifteen next month and I wondered if there was anywhere I could get hold of a debit card that I could use online. There's the O2 money Load %26amp; Go card, but I'd prefer not to have to go with that.|||They have student accounts at banks for children age 13 and over to get a debit card. If your under 13 you cannot get one.





So yes you can get one. I've had one since I was 13. I'm 17 now.|||I have just got a bank card and I'm only fifteen? However, I'm from Scotland. Its a debit card. You should talk to your local bank about upgrading your account to one which enables you to have a card. The legal age is 14 and over I think?|||you have to have a bank account with money in it in order to have a debit card attached to it and you can only spend as much as you have in the account|||There's a list of them here:





http://www.money.co.uk/prepaid-cards.htm|||Well I'm 15 and I have a debit card %26amp; I buy things online %26amp; stuff, I've had it since I was about 13 :P so id say you're old enough(:

No comments:

Post a Comment