Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can i use my credit card as debit card with a pin?

My credit card has a pin number for cash advance. I was going to charge my groceries at Aldi, when I found out they do not take credit cards, only debit. Since I do have a pin number for my card, could i still use it as a debit card and have the money come out of my available credit? I'm short this week now because of stupid Aldi.|||No your CC will only work as Credit. You can use it at an atm machine with your pin to get a cash advance. But this is probably the worst thing to do from a credit card.|||No, it doesn't work like a debit card. You can withdraw money from the card using the PIN# assigned form any ATM that accepts the card format that your card is. The problem with doing this is that cash advance interest rate is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment