Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is my debit card ruined because it went in the wash?

Call me really dumb, but i didnt realise that my debit card was in my pocket when i put my jeans in the wash and well i just realised and took it out. There is no physical damage to my card it looks fine but will it still work?


I'm such a twit!|||If the washing machine messed up your card, i would have gone through just as many debit cards as leather wallets. Ha ha ha. It'll be fine, deary! . . . . unless it got cracked|||Look at this way. You now have a clean card. :)





It may work if the magnetic stripe is not damaged. You can try it at a machine. If it doesn't, ask your bank to send you a new card.|||It should still work.|||Shouldn't be an issue, the dryer would have caused more damage by warping the card.|||I don't know... Try to use it and find out!|||yea it will work still and don't feel dumb I've done that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment