Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can I get an allowance automatically through a debit card?

I have a debit card with chase, is there anyway I can get like $5 a week from my parents credit/debit account into my account automatically?|||Yes, but your parents would have to request it through their bank. Most banks having automatic transfers... or they can just transfer it manually. (There might be a fee associated with automatic transfers, which makes it pointless for $5)|||yeah have them deposit it into you account.|||get a job|||I'm pretty sure, since you can have part of your payment automatically deposited into your savings account. I guess you could have it put into someone elses.





Although, I would reccomend parents doing so. What it you did something wrong and they don't want to give you an allowance.





They would have to go through a hassle to stop the deposite, and when their not angry anymore they'll have to restart it again.|||They'd have to set it up with their bank. If your account is in the same bank, shouldn't be real hard to do.|||Yes, you can have them place five dollars on your card a week . I am not sue how far you are going to get off of 20.00 a month, sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment