Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I use my Bank of America debit card to withdraw money from atms in Italy?

So I'm leaving to Italy next week for the semester. I was wondering if I can use my debit card (master card) from Bank of America there? Can I use it in any ATM or does it have to be a specific one?|||It does not have to be a specific atm. You can use any atm that has ur MC logo or star/interlink etc.. There are ATMS that BofA partners with.. however, the fees are not waived for the ones in ITALY. In EU area.. they are Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas and Barclays.





Dont forget to call before you travel!|||You can use it at any ATM that has the 'MasterCard' logo on it, HOWEVER, you must call your bank and tell them you are going to Italy, otherwise they will assume someone has stolen your card and will turn it off! Just call the 800 number on the back of the card...

No comments:

Post a Comment