Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I make a DEBIT CARD at 19 ?

So I asked my mom if I could make a debit card, but she said that she would have to go with me to sign some papers at the bank.





Do I really need a parent with me in order to make a debit card at 19 years old?





I don't have any credit. Can I get a debit card by myself?





Thank you so much!|||you are 19 you don't need a parent to go with you. just go to the bank and open a checking account, it doesn't matter what your credit score is. your 19 so you probably don't have any credit. most banks require that you deposit 50 dollars to be able to start an account but all banks are different, you go talk to someone at the bank you want to start an account at|||You don't MAKE a debit card at any age. At 19 you should be able open an account at most banks on your own and have a debit card ISSUED by the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment