Saturday, December 17, 2011

How to get a checking account/debit card at 14?

I live in Boston, MA, I already have a savings account at a local bank and a building society in the UK but I am very interested in opening a checking account so that I can get a debit card. My reason for this is that my friends are constantly losing money and I feel that a debit card if a safer option then always carying cash around, but I don't know what bank to use (Bank of America? Citizens?), which type of account, or even what are good interest rates. Can anyone help me?|||At 14 both Bank of America and Citizens will give you a debit card - but only if you get an adult on the account as well. I would also check Soverign Bank as well. Check there websites on the web - all of them give more detail on requirements.|||Apply for a debit card where you have your savings. This would be your best chance.|||Banks offer something like a prepaid Visa. You give them the cash and they give you a debit card with that amount on it. It is sort of like how a gift card works, but you can use it where ever Visa is accepted (practically anywhere).|||you must be 18 in most states and in most credit card comps.|||http://www.nohasslebargains.com/loan/deb鈥?/a>


Debit Cards


Financial Services

No comments:

Post a Comment