Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do i pay for an item on ebay using my debit card?

I want to pay through paypal on an item ive won on ebay, but how can i pay using my debit card? As i dont have any money in my paypal account.|||Try Western Union. Tell the seller that you will go to the Western Union website and make the payment.





You see, the Western Union website will inform them that THE CASHIERS CHECK is in the mail.





If you do this today, the should have the check by Tuesday, so don't delay. This is the best and safest way to pay.... even better than PayPal. You see, Western Union IS A REAL BANK that is fully insured.





http://www.westernunion.com|||as long as you have a paypal account, you can add you debit card to your account where payapl will take the money out of ur debit account to pay for the item|||it will go from your debit card to your paypal account that way you can pay with paypal.|||You've gota have paypal registered and verified with your Bankaccount (debit).


go to


https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm鈥?/a>





they can help u a lot there.|||You can register your debit card on paypal just as you would a credit card. My checking account is my back up source on paypal so if I don't have a balance in my paypal account, they transfer the funds from my checking account. They'll just charge your debit card though so just register it and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment