Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do i withdraw money from my checking account without my debit card?

I just recently turned 18 and got my first checking account and I'm still new at all of it, anyways i haven't received my debit card yet and need to get some money out of my account and its almost 3 p.m. on a saturday so my bank is not open. So how can i get money out of my checking account without having my debit card?|||Most banks give you a card when you open your account. But since that didn't happen with you, then I'd have to go with what everyone else is saying... You can write yourself and get it cashed somewhere like a grocery store. But they'll charge you for it. So it's a lose-lose situation. Is this a credit union, by any chance? If it is, you could find another credit union that is still open and go there and cash a check to yourself.|||Do not mess with a check cashing place, they will over charge you. If you have only your starter checks you may have some problems, but normally you can go into a grocery store or a walmart and overwrite a check for a small purchase. Just ask the cashier what amount you can overwrite. If this does not work, you will most likely have to wait until monday when your bank opens. another possibiliy is to write a check out to a family member and have them pay you the cash.|||Short of writing yourself a check and finding a retailer willing to cash it... nothing you can do until Monday when the bank opens and you can walk into the bank and make a withdrawal in person.|||There is no way, you can make yourself a check and cash it on monday, or make your mom a check and get the cash from her but I don't see any other legal way to get money.|||Cash a check. Next time plan better so you can go to the bank while it is open and make a withdrawal.|||Write yourself a check and take it to a check cashing place, or go to the supermarket and get some cash back after your purchase.


|||It's not possible. Your bank should have given you a temporary card the same day. You have to wait until Monday morning. Sorry.|||Write yourself a check or get an ATM card w/o a Visa/MC logo.|||Write yourself a check and cash it at a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment