Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can i wire money to a bank account from my debit card?

My bank is united bank of iowa and my fiance wants to wire me money from Georgia. If he gives me his debit card info can i wire money to my account since he's in boot camp and doesn' thave access to a machine or computer?|||He has to give you the account information from which his debt card draws from.|||I don't think you can unless you are listed on the card or unless you are willing to fake his signature, which I don't advise.





Call the number on the back of the debit card and ask for the process for doing wires. Don't give the debit card company the number on the card otherwise they might put a fraud alert on the card. Just say you want general information.





In the end you are most likely going to have to find another way to achieve your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment