Sunday, December 4, 2011

Could my visa debit card from Australia be used to purchase stuff from amazon?

??? I WANT stuff from amazon but cannot find a good way to buy it since no pay pal. I have no credit card will perhaps my visa debit card work?|||Generally a debit VISA or debit Mastercard will work the same as the credit versions.


Some on-line retailers restrict cards to the same country.





The big difference between a debit and credit card is that you don't get VISA or Mastercard purchase protection with a debit card. So if the service or product was defective or not delivered, you'll have to deal with the seller directly. That shouldn't be an issue with Amazon as they tend to treat their customers very well. But you can see how having a big credit card company fighting on your side can help. :)|||Yes it work is the way i purchase my books on amazon with my debit card hope this help|||you dont need paypal that is only for ebay. I am sure a debit card would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment