Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why is my paypal charging my debit card for a purchase?

Today i won a bid for 16 dollars and the total is 25 dollars after shipping. I am now trying to purchase the item but it says it will take 11 dollars from my paypal and 15 dollars from my debit card. When i go to my pay pal account it says i have 66 dollars. Why is it charging my debit when i have enough in my paypal already?|||hard to say without looking at other things in your account which only you can look at. Check how much cleared funds you have in your paypal, sometimes you have a certain balance in paypal but some of that could be blocked or not cleared.


Also there are certain preferences in paypal accounts where you set your priority of payment modes. The best and the easiest thing you can do is call paypal and they should be able to give you a much better explanation. Hope this helps mate.|||$55 of your PayPal balance is not available for some reason. Did someone recently pay you that amount? It sounds like the payment has not cleared yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment