Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I reset a verification on Paypal with the same debit card?

I signed up for a paypal account and they asked me for a credit/debit card. I used my debit card and then they asked me to verify how much they had trial-deposited to verify my bank account. The problem: I never had any deposits and if I tried checking, I can't go back more than 6 months. (this was over 8 months ago).|||Call your bank. They should keep records for a year.


If not, delete the card and add it again. The 2 deposits will be a few cents each and take 2-3 days to show up. You can call the bank and get the amounts. All banks should be used to people asking.





If it won't let you delete you card, add your bank account, then get your bank accout verified the same way.|||Were you being asked for the 4 digit number when they made the $1.95 charge? I thing they can still do that one more time. Call CS and check if they can still charge your card. if not, there really is no way getting that card confirmed

No comments:

Post a Comment